Three Day Vegan Challenge
Apr 18, 2021
A New Morning Obsession
Three Day Vegan Challenge
While going vegan can be a great way to improve your own health and even help save the environment, we understand it can be intimidating to make such a big change to your diet and lifestyle overnight. If you’re hesitant to commit to cutting out meat and dairy for an extended period of time, why not start small instead? Here are some recipes you can try out when you commit to just three days of veganism. You may be surprised by how great it makes you feel--and how delicious it can be!
- OAT MILK LATTE: Can’t give up your daily latte? Lucky for you, alternative milks like oat milk work great with coffee. Try out this recipe, and add a few drops of our maintenance tincture to counteract some of those caffeine jitters with calming CBD and CBG.
- AVOCADO TOAST: Let’s start simple for breakfast. Everyone loves avocado toast! Just toast your favorite vegan bread, add some avocado, and season with salt, pepper, or some everything bagel seasoning for some real flair. HOT TIP: add sriracha for an extra kick!
- TOFU STIR-FRY: Tofu is so versatile and fairly simple to prepare. This recipe is a great, tasty way to get some protein in for lunch.
- VEGAN TACOS: Going vegan doesn’t mean giving up taco night! Check out this “taco meat” made with quinoa.
- BERRY SMOOTHIE: Start day 2 off right with a post-workout smoothie, complete with a few drops of our recovery tincture to bring it all together with some healing CBC.
- CHICKPEA GYROS: Chickpeas are your new best friend when it comes to vegan lunches. Try out this recipe, complete with vegan tzatziki!
- RED CURRY: Curries are great for a quick, versatile vegan dinner. Throw any protein and veggies of your choice (Tofu! Potatoes! Chickpeas!) into this recipe.
- OVERNIGHT OATS: Put the eggs down and try out an easy overnight oats recipe instead, which offers a great opportunity to mix some hemp extract into your breakfast with one of our snap packets! (Heads up: You’ll want to prepare these the night before on day 2.)
- GRAIN BOWL: A grain bowl or “buddha bowl” is one of the easiest and most delicious ways to get a protein-packed lunch in. The best part? They’re completely customizable. Here are 20 different recipes!
- PORTOBELLO BURGER: Vegans can still be grillmasters! Portobello mushrooms make a juicy, flavorful alternative to beef burgers. This recipe is super easy, completely vegan, and perfect for a summer night.
After you try out this three-day vegan challenge, you’ll see how easy (and tasty) veganism can be! And no matter where you are in your vegan journey, remember that all of our cannabinoid products at Barker Wellness can fit right into your new diet. All of our tinctures and creams are vegan, cruelty-free, all-natural, and made with broad-spectrum hemp extract to help you find some calm throughout the day.