Legal Info |
- How we collect and use your personal information.
- How you can gain access to the personal information we collect from you.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- Information collected from third-party sites.
Notice to California residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.100 et seq., as amended, “CCPA”) gives California residents rights and control over their personal information. Although the CCPA does not apply to our collection and use of your personal information on our Site, Barker Wellness, LLC provides this statement to those residents in accordance with requirements under the CCPA to make certain disclosures about the collection and processing of their personal information. This is Barker Wellness''' California-specific description of consumers' privacy rights under the CCPA.
We do not sell your personal information
Under the CCPA, a business that sells California residents' personal information to others:
- Must give notice to California residents before selling their personal information to others; and
- Must provide the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information.
Barker Wellness does not sell personal information, including personal information of anyone under 16 years old. Thus, these notification and opt-out requirements do not apply to Barker Wellness.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
You may be asked to provide your Personal Information from time to time when you contact us. Sharing your Personal Information with us is completely voluntary.
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to specifically identify you. Personal Information does not include information that is publicly available or that has been de-identified or aggregated.
Below are some examples of the types of Personal Information we may collect and how we may use it:
- When setting up an account to purchase products or services from us we may collect a variety of information, including but not limited to, your name, mailing address, account name, phone number, email address, contact preferences, location information, credit card information and/or banking information.
- Additionally, we may ask for certain business licenses, tax forms, and industry-specific licenses and permits (including without limitation, state of issuance, license number, license issue date, license expiration date, whether such licensing has been suspended or revoked).
- Internet or other electronic network activity information such as browsing history.
How we use your personal information
We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, third parties with whom we are jointly offering products or services (including without limitation extending credit, fulfilling orders, delivering products or services and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys). We may also share your Personal Information in the context of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or other corporate transaction or as otherwise permitted by applicable law. We may also use your Personal Information for the following:
- To keep you up to date on our latest product lines, services, events, as well as any changes to our policies and/or procedures.
- To help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- To verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to verify legal age requirements.
- To send important notices, such as communication about purchases, potential changes to terms, conditions and policies.
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research to improve our products, services and customer communications.
- For account and network security purposes.
- To comply with applicable laws, including without limitation, legal processes, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside of your country of residence or incorporation.
- If we determine for purposes of security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance disclosure of your Personal Information is necessary or appropriate.
- If we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or customers.
From time to time we may hold certain promotions and if you enter such promotion(s) we may use your Personal Information to administer such programs.
If you apply for a position at our company or we receive your information in connection with a potential role at Barker Wellness or an affiliated company, we may use your Personal Information to evaluate your candidacy and to contact you.
You are not required to provide the Personal Information that we have requested, but, if you choose not to, in many cases we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
Access to Personal Information
For Personal Information we store, we will provide you with access (including a copy upon request) for any purpose. We will update, correct or delete certain information where appropriate except if we are not required to retain such information by law or for legitimate business purposes.
We may decide to reject requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by applicable law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier.
Do Not Track Requests
Barker Wellness does not respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
Third-party sites and services
Our websites may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as contact details, is governed by such third-party's respective privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third parties.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off. When you enter credit card information, that information is encrypted and transmitted via a secure process directly to our e- commerce provider. Barker Wellness neither receives nor has access to the credit card information you enter. Barker Wellness further protects our customers through McAfee SECURE. Click below the McAfee SECURE logo on our website to verify.
We take every precaution to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. Even so, information you voluntarily provide through our website could be accessed without our knowledge or permission. By using our website, you acknowledge that Barker Wellness is not responsible for such unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse of personal information and release us of any and all claims arising as a result.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online and best practices to protect information offline. Access to personally identifiable information is limited solely to those requiring such information to fill your order and keep you informed of specials and new products or services. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are located in a secure environment.
Barker Wellness is dedicated to providing a safe and secure experience for you as you use our Site. If you have any questions, please contact at us at:
Via Traditional Mail (to our Designated Agent)
JPM Consulting and Registrant Services
Attn: Barker Wellness LLC – PRIVACY
3415 South Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 1100
Los Angeles, California 90034
©2020 Barker Wellness, LLC. All Rights Reserved.